|What do we do? - Science|
- Data sets - list of all data originating from EPOCA research and the EPOCA/EUR-OCEANS data rescue and compilation effort.
- Model-output archive
- Interesting data sets - list of non EPOCA data sets that might be of interest
- Data reporting guidelines
Data curation, archiving and distribution is organised under work package 15: Data Management (WP15 leader Reiner Schlitzer) in cooperation with the World Data Center for Marine Environmental Sciences (WDC-MARE). EPOCA has developed a data policy for data reporting and publishing, that all members have agreed to follow (restricted, data policy summary). Data are archived in the information system Pangaea. EPOCA contact with WDC-MARE is Hannes Grobe (Hannes.Grobe (at) awi.de).
The following dynamic links to PANGAEA always provide the most recent version of metadata lists and the EPOCA data content:
- Parameters - list of parameters defined as a „standard“ for EPOCA.
- References - list of publications related to EPOCA with links to data and paper.
For any questions contact EPOCA observational data manager Anne-Marin Nisumaa (nisumaa (at) obs-vlfr.fr)